75. "Star Wars in 3D could become a reality as George Lucas has stated that he was impressed with the technology used in Avatar and its subsequent success at the box office." A.P.
74. "Was that new Jabba sequence really necessary? It was a badly written scene to begin with. The dialogue echoes the previous discussion Han had with Greedo, almost verbatim. Too many complications are involved with the Jabba sequence, also. Why has Jabba lost about half his mass, and is three feet shorter than Han? Because the eyelines had to be consistent--Harrison Ford's eyeline was ruled out being altered, and the actor portraying Jabba in the original footage was a short, fat man. The new Jabba is NOT the same Jabba we see in RETURN OF THE JEDI. In addition, the Jabba in JEDI had extremely limited mouth movements--essentially, his mouth simply opened and closed. The new computer generated Jabba is waaay to expressive, almost more expressive than Harrison Ford in the scene. Why? Because accurate computer generated lip-synch and facial expressions are a reality at ILM these days. But just because it CAN be done, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done. He betrays the Jabba we've all grown up with."
Who Needs It? by Todd Vaziri
I like when this idiot has to re-cut his re-cuts because they look so shitty he tries to make them less shitty.
73. "Oh, this is such a drag..." ―C-3PO, when being dragged by R2-D2. George wrote that line. Five minutes later...3PO says "I feel quite beside myself." after his head is dragged beside his body by R2-D2
71. Why did old Georgie change Han Solo's line in R.O.T.J. from "It's all right, trust me" ,which is a great line fitting with his bravado and sly humor, to "I can see a lot better"? Seriously why?
70. Speaking of this scene, Notice the way George put ropes in one of his many re-cuts to make it look more plausible for Solo to dangle by his toes from the Sail barge? Notice the way it looks even sillier now?
69. Lucas has also removed the "flash" from people getting hit with blaster fire in Star Wars. He edited these frames out of the newer editions. To violent? Had to make more room for new "Rasta" aliens in the cantina scene? We'll never know.
68. "Roger, Roger"-Battle Droid
66. “I know. Somehow, I’ve always known!” – Princess Leia, ROTJ
64. After Luke Skywalker leaves Dagobah in The Empire Strikes Back, Obi-Wan Kenobi comments that Luke is "their last hope" and Yoda corrects him, stating there is another. Obi-Wan should have known that there is another Skywalker, as he was present when both Luke and his twin sister Leia Organa were born in Revenge of the Sith.
63. Throughout Episodes IV-VI, the Jedi are referred to as a source of legend and myth; the fallen Order is considered by many to be a "hokey religion", yet only twenty years have passed since the Jedi Order was destroyed.
61. Hey Lucas,The parsec is a unit of distance, not time. Maybe you can fix that in re-cut number 32?
60. Lucas let Marc Ecko make Star Wars clothes, because hip hop culture and Star Wars fit together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.