Thursday, November 12, 2009

Randomness...

My wife complained that after a period, comma, etc. there should be a space. I will try to do that in the future to make my horrible writing more legible. (space)

Some of the pictures i post look small and you can click on the picture to see a bigger size.

I keep getting contacted by people from my past via Facebook, Myspace, etc. and  the names are familiar or i get a vague image in my mind but a lot of my childhood memories are clouded. I think a lot of factors are combining to make my memory so bad. Embarrassment, drugs, old age, tramua.

A lot of people have made "Why i hate Star Wars lists" it seems. I was researching pictures and found a few. I avoided reading them but i'm sure we will overlap on a few points. Just know my wonderful 13 (!) readers these will be my reasons. (even if some are others quotes, i just thought they articulated my thought better.)

Ok, back to the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment