Wednesday, May 26, 2010

R.I.P. Paul Gray

Paul Gray the bass player for Slipknot passed away on May 24th 2010. He was 38. I was lucky enough to see the band perform a few times and let me tell you. It's the only time at a concert where i thought the building was going to crumble on top of us from the sheer force and energy in the building. I literally watched the water in my bottle ripple and bounce like a scene from Jurassic Park. Dude you made a lot of people happy with your music and that in turn helped people cope with shit or gave them a power they were without. Your influence effected worlds.
R.I.P brother, the world is a less cool place today.
Hers's the Slipknot and family press conference.




This is one of my favorite videos because it takes away the whole "scary mask" aspect and just shows nine fucking talented dudes making music.

No comments:

Post a Comment