Friday, April 24, 2009

blogs you should know

when i get to work i fire up my computer,open my can of coke,check my e-mail,then hit my favorite blogs.the blogs i read were a major force in starting my own.one that's been a huge influence is
http://geek-orthodox.blogspot.com/
now i still feel I'm walking with training wheels here in the blog world.as such i wrote him asking for advice(and a possible link from his page.)and he was super awesome.its a pretty understood thing that geeks are way cool to each other and this mysterious man in the lucha mask proves it.i just wanted to thank him and check out his page.if he lived closer we would be rolling 20 sided and battling orcs!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! I got a shout out!

    Your blog is lookin' great, Ken. Keep it up! I'm always happy to help out one of my geeky brethren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're having fun writing it, then we're having fun reading it. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete