Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Found Pictures

 I did a post earlier (right here) where i posted pictures of tourists from an old job i used to have. Let's continue.
That middle dude is a Dracula. I have no doubt in my mind if you put a stake through his heart he would hiss and smoke as he turned into a cloud of bats. Of his two man servants i believe the one on the right of the picture is his driver and the one on the left is an obvious victim from the 1980's. The jacket is a dead give away.

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid... you're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you." He even has the fucking bag full of guns next to him!!!!

Its like a generic Indiana Jones with short round. Actually the dad looks pretty disappointed. With what i have no idea. His sons lack of fashion? His sons lack of a mustache?

You know those puzzles where you take a different picture of a head, body, and legs to make a person and it looks a little off? That's this person. I also have no idea if this is a girl or guy. None. If my life depended on it i would really have to flip a coin.

This next picture is my cou-de-gras. This picture was obtained not from the garbage but from security. Because about 5 minutes after this picture was taken this guy went ape shit crazy. Seriously. I don't have the fortitude to make this picture any more enjoyable than it already is. It speaks it's own 1000 words.


 As always click on the pictures to see them in there full glorious resolution.

2 comments: