Monday, December 14, 2009

What's Sexy?

I liked this subject from an earlier post and to make it even more "peanut butter in my chocolate" i will have a yang to the ying of things i find not sexy. Things that are downright revolting in my humble opinion . So here we go....

Sexy?

When she wears your shirt.

Not Sexy?

Fake tans.
If i had more time and money i would track these people down and make a documentary on these extreme-Jersey-tanned-people. They fascinate me. They really don't realize how silly they look? And i love the "kissy-faces" they make for the camera. There are whole websites that deal with these types but theres my little rant on them. YUCK!


Sexy?

Thigh-highs. They drive me wild. And the best part is the skin peeking out in between.

Not Sexy?

Fake "bondage" types who think wearing latex and carrying a riding crop make you part of the scene. Its been dead since the 90's and was really only thriving and cool in England anyway. I was on the fringe of this particular "scene" as an artist and fashion lover but it was boring and lame. Your typical event was 10% people into it and 90% fratboys looking to harass girls. The 10% that were into it were mostly made up of biker types and cougar-esque housewives with bad wigs on. Lame then-lamer now.

Sexy?

A girl that knows how to ride. I haven't ridden since 97 or so but when i see a girl alone on a bike i melt. Ever seen the "Dykes on Bykes" at gay pride? Bad Ass.

Not Sexy?

Collagen lip injections. Jeez look at this beast. And she's rocking the fake tan/boob combo. wow. I'll bet a million dollars she's from "Strong Island ,New Yowk"

No comments:

Post a Comment