Monday, July 26, 2010

Mortal Kombat

Being a PlayStation 3 owner, i signed up recently for their new "Gold" membership program. Fifty bucks for a year of free stuff, exclusives etc. One of my recent downloads was Mortal Kombat 2 for $2.50. My 5 year old now has a favorite new game. It lead me to show him scenes from the so-so film. Of course his favorites are Scorpion and SubZero so he loved the clips on Youtube.

That led me to see they made a Mortal Kombat cartoon! Look at how crap this is.Jeez. I could draw better than this.

I guess the arts so-so. No worse than G.I. Joe. Way to many of the Characters from MK 3 or 4 that i could care less about i suppose. That led me to see the teaser trailer for a reworking of MK. It's apperantly not a real trailer, but a trailer to shop around to companies to get funded/made. Wow it looks bad. MK as done through the film Seven. Baraka as a real guy? Reptile? Ugh. Please don't make this Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment